Sunday, September 10, 2017

Airsoft gun orange tip?

I bet It will have the tip. I see many online descriptions that dont show the tip in the picture. The pictures are more appealing without the orange, and then small print will mention the orange law. Also, I think the non orange picture is because the (usually chinese) maker also sells to many other countries that dont require tip and they have one promotional photo that covers all countries.
I think you would be in no trouble at all if you buy one without -- the selling company would be. As I mentioned, I'm sure all companies sell orange tipped ones, Companies are especially in fear of being sued.
It's just illegal for sale or transport. After you own it, it is up to you to act responsibly regardless of tip color.
if you were bothered, paint your own on, or use fluorescent tape on end. I wouldn't brandish fake gun foolishly in public with tip or not.

Most responsible adult owners/collectors remove or paint tips black. But kids use theirs for skirmish wars and messing around. Maybe you would want orange tip on a young kid's gun in case the kid does something foolish like publically brandish it.
All Kids do stupid things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment